I am so happy to announce that Diamond Candles picked me to do a detailed review for them. I've been a fan of theirs for a while so it feels spectacular to have this opportunity. Their candles are eco-friendly / natural and are 100% soy. When I lit my candle, my entire room began to smell like apples in just a few minutes!. If the candle wasn't enough, each candle they produce has a ring inside that could be worth $10 - $5,000!. Below, I filmed a detailed hands-on review of my candle as well as the ring reveal.
I just finished the 12th episode of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season Two and all I can do at this point is shake my head. Here's a list of comments I had while watching.
1. Bless K.Michell's friend. Bless her little heart for trying to sing!
2. Erica should have told Scrappy that HIS MOTHER went with her and wanted her to sell the ring. Also that instead of selling it for good, she chose the option where she could come back to get the ring.
3. Mary Jane is THEE most thirsty female I have EVER seen! She was rubbing all over him like they were married. Kirk is stupid. If she'll sleep with you of course she'll sleep with another.
4. Whoever does Mama Dee's hair needs to be FIRED!
5. Erica's moms outfit?....NO...
6. Whys is it that Erica's mom pops off this episode? She never did anything when they were sitting in the kitchen during the first altercation.
7. Erica deserved that epic mushing. What do you think would happen if you give someone a forehead thump? He mushed her back and she did the 'running man' in her heels before falling. She was just embarrassed that she tripped. I can't stand females that think THEY can get in a mans face, forehead thump him, slap him, or punch him and THINK the guy wouldn't want you off of him. If he does hit you back or pushes you back after he told you to shop...you then want to threaten calling the police? That is crazy to me. They never need the police when they're the one putting "paws" on their men. However when he puts "paws" on you...thats when you want to reach for the phone!? AHHH.
8. Kirk is more of a female than ALL of the female cast combined. Had the audacity to even lock Rasheeda out the house! lol did you see him make a mad dash to the car? Kirk used to run track.
8.5: Honestly Rasheeda & Kirk's situation has to be scripted to keep them relevant in the show. How can you be that calm? I know he's not that STUPID. You completely embarrassed and disrespected your wife of 10+ years on national television. What would your mother say ma'am?
Since this is an interactive layout. Feel free to gain inspiration from the outfits below. If you see something you like, give it a quick tap to see where it takes you. Also, let me know which look do you like the most. Make your comment below.